Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 Hour -> Pavilion.??


I reach Pavilion around 10am...Looking for some place for me to study..
End up at Zen...

Since i feel like wanna eat some cake..i order 1 raspberry cheese cake and 1 cup of ice lemon tea.
While waiting for my cake..i take my note come out n start study..
Study..
Study.

Eat my cake..
Drink my ice lemon tea...

!!!!..Ops..forget take pic..Half raspberry cheese cake..Zzz



Half glass of ice lemon tea...

Zzzz....after 1 hour..start too feel boring already..since i settle my tutorial edi..i planning to walk around Pavilion while waiting for my friend
Zzz...this season 1 shirt not really suit me....End up wit empty hand.
My friend break time is around 2pm..i still got alot of time..so i planning to watch movie..
Bangkok Dangerous...(Not bad)
After movie i go find my friend and take lunch together at KFc..
After lunch..she head back to her working place..And..I alone n boring again.Zzzz
SO..i watch movie again...Tropic Thunder(freaking Funny..lol)
After movie---->Since she still working..I Lepak around times(book store)
I grap some book to read until 7.
After that, i go meet her at her working place n walk to my car.
We take our dinner at Kin Kin(Pan Mee Restaurant)..
After dinner.....GO HOME!!..Yay!!!


No comments: