Thursday, September 25, 2008

Story of The Holiday

Next week i wil start working wit my father...
Say bye bye to my freedom..(maybe can go out SOMETIME)
..Noooo~



Stress..U guys sure ask."wat i do at my father factory??"
The answer is.."whole day sit in front comp, draw some stuff wit autocad"..(maybe mom will ask me go pick brother from school)
Ok..why i stress if i work wit father???
Here the reason..If i make some mistake, no one will scold me...BUT they will tell my daddy.."daddy ask them to observe me"..T-T



What ppl do to release stress??...Smoke??....NO!!!..don even try it!!!
I prefer GAMING!!...hehe



After work.....Like i say, the worker will tell my daddy what i do whole day...
At night is LEcture time!!!..Dad will talk wit me(scold me-sometime)....tell me wat shud i do to make him proud!....I sure will..hehe...I'm a good boy!!..But listen too much will make me "dizzy"



hehe..october!!!!!
HOLIDAY!!!!VACATION!!!
1-5(Grandma house)
6-11(genting 0 tioman)
12-15(visit eddie at penang!!)
16-??(working..T-T)



What I doing now>??
Enjoy my last few day before start working...hehe



No comments: